We’re looking for an experienced MVC PHP developer to join Free Thinking…
Mid-Weight PHP Developer Role – Peterborough
Free Thinking Design are an established Peterborough based Web Development Agency who build websites and web applications for a wide variety of clients. We are a dynamic, modern team who embrace a challenge and love finding elegant solutions, creating innovative online applications, services and websites.
As a valued member of a small team, your opinion and approach counts – you’ll be relied upon to help drive the team forwards, with plenty of room for new ideas and innovation. There’s also plenty of support, with an experienced team and established modern workflows and processes.
As a PHP Developer at Free Thinking you will get to work on many projects of different sizes, working in a team and alone, using and learning different technologies to produce business systems and web applications, through to brochure and eCommerce websites.
The job will include:
Building websites, APIs and web applications
Building web pages and user interfaces from wireframes/designs
Staying plugged into emerging technologies and industry trends
Creating and working from Product Requirements/Spec Documents
Supporting legacy clients and projects
Support from us towards developing your skill set and career
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a passion for web development and web technologies
- Have a logical mind with a desire to produce excellent work
- Love to grow their understanding of how web applications work and best development practices
- Have strong organizational skills and be able to work to deadlines
- Want to be a vital member of a growing agency
- Agency/corporate experience
- Laravel/Symfony or comparable framework
- GIT / Composer
Advantageous (but not required) experience:
- Use of any frontend framework (React)
- Building sites with WordPress
- Building eCommerce sites
- 30 days holiday year (including Bank and Public holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Staff Workplace Pension
Salary £25,000-£35,000 dependent on experience
Successful candidates would be invited to interview and be expected to showcase evidence of work or knowledge of PHP/MVC to demonstrate experience suitable for this role.
If you’re interested, please send your CV to: [email protected]
**STRICTLY NO AGENCIES OR EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES**